By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Creotix.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Creotix.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Creotix.com or any authorized person at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Creotix.com website are provided “as is”. Creotix.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Creotix.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Creotix.com or its suppliers (authors, contributors, writers, etc.) be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Creotix.com Internet site, even if Creotix or a Creotix authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Creotix.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Creotix does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Creotix or any authorized person may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Creotix does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Creotix.com or any authorized person has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Creotix of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Disclosure of Material Connection
Some of the pages on Creotix.com may contain:
- Affiliate links: This means if you click on the link and buy the item, the author will receive an affiliate commission. The cost of the product/service will still remain the same for you, it won’t affect anything.
- Review of a product or service the author received for free in the hope that he/she would mention it on Creotix.com.
- Sponsored post: This means that the company who sponsored it compensated the author via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it.
Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for the readers. This is a disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Creotix.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Rajasthan (India) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.Last updated on August 4, 2012