Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting Creotix, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third-party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Creotix.com, but there are some instances where comments may be edited or deleted without any notice.
- The blog owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. Blog owner has the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be deleted. Your comment will not be edited, it will simply be deleted in its entirety.
- If you are leaving a comment and want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site that is relevant to the topic, please feel free to do so. Keep in mind, however, the link must be relevant and add value to the blog and its readers. This blog is set up to automatically hold any comment with more than one link in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing.
- Superficial comments that appear to be an attempt to get a backlink or get past comment moderation will be deleted.
- If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter
- Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- All trackbacks and pingbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own. Creotix.com or its representative(s) will not be responsible for any or all claims, damages, or liability.
Changes to this Privacy Statement